Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 6: A Trip to Beaune and a Special Surprise from Spiritus

Hello Spiritus blog enthusiasts!

Spiritus has reached the halfway point of its tour and to celebrate, we've gone to Beaune for some wine from the heart of Bourgogne wine country. Well at least most of us did... I'll admit I was a little groggy this morning from the impromptu celebrating last night after our concert at Sacre Coeur in Dijon. Our next concert isn't until tomorrow, which makes today another day of fun!

Il fait beau en Beaune

Once again, our trip has been blessed with fantastic weather. A few of us were curious about what the weather has been like in Calgary, lately… anyway, let's just leave it at that. :)

Today is the trip to Beaune. Because I didn't go with the rest of the delegation (you'll see why, below), I will have to rely on them to bring me up to speed.

The big reveal

So you're wondering why I didn't go to Beaune. Well, you'll remember that I had quipped about creating a video out of one of the songs that Spiritus performed at Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris. Well, that is no longer a quip! You can take a look at the video of Spiritus performing Healey Willan's How They So Softly Rest by going to YouTube.

MORE TO COME… STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment